WE’RE TURNING 5!!
And we can’t wait to celebrate with our #smashtessfam! What’s a birthday without a little party? Since a big dance party isn’t in order this year, we’re taking the celebration virtual with a DIGITAL Scavenger Hunt!! On Friday, April 9, starting at 8am PT we’re kicking off our birthday celebrations, and we’re inviting the whole #smashtessfam to celebrate 5 years of the #RomperRevolution!
Tired of rushing online at 8am for the latest drop only to see that dreaded ‘sold out’ sign? We get it. So, we created the ultimate S+T Grand Prize! (Drumroll please) Early access to shop all our collections, with a personal shopper AND with a discount! Oh yeah, did we mention you’ll have this special gift FOR A YEAR?! Check out the scavenger hunt instructions, and get your detective Romper on because... the hunt is on!
To make our birthday extra sweet, and share the love to more of our #smashtessfam – we have also included a second-place prize of personal, exclusive shopping, with a discount for 6 MONTHS! But of course, it just seemed wrong to stop at 2 winners... so we'll be selecting 3 additional winners to receive a Romper of their choice. So that’s 5 winners total... for our 5th birthday! Happy Birthday, Fam!
How can you win one of these amazing prizes, you may ask?! Well, we’ve laid out all the details below!
- Starting Friday April 9, watch our stories on the @smashtess Instagram to find 5 social posts that the stories will point to with hidden messages.
- Each of these posts will have one clue to a web address.
- Once you find all FIVE clues, put them together to complete the web address, and follow on your browser to enter the giveaway.
- Once you’re at the landing page, you can enter your email to win.
- The contest will run until Sunday, April 11, 2021, at 11:59 PM PST.
- The winner will be announced on MONDAY April 12, 2021 and will be contacted via email.
This is our BIGGEST and BEST contest yet! Make sure you’re ready at 8am PST on Friday, April 9, 2021. You definitely don’t want to hit snooze on this one...and just think... it could be the last time you ever need to set your alarm again for a S+T drop! Good luck and we hope you have fun!